Democracy Now! Thursday 24 June, 2004
* Headlines for June 24, 2004
Source Radio/Television broadcastLabel / Recorded by DN Studios
* Paying the Price: The Mounting Costs of the Iraq War
* Propping Up the House of Saud: A Saudi Dissident Speaks
* Iraqi Resistance Launches Coordinated Uprising, 70 Dead; Christian Parenti Reports From Baquba
* Noam Chomsky on John Negroponte's Career From the Death Squads of Honduras to the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad.
* Gov't Accuses Lawyer Lynne Stewart Of Role in International Terrorist Conspiracy